View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #24
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Robbie,
Are you sure the things you saw were dogs? I mean you camp in some pretty far out places and I'd think that only WILD animals would be that far out! Perhaps you were seeing bears or cougars or something like that and just thought it was a dog.

Does this mean that you are no longer the godfather of that cute little dog that sits in your lap? I've never seen her with a leash on. Of course I'm not sure I've ever seen her on the ground!

OK. I agree that the critters need to be on leash at all times. We did let our guys off leash at the Second Q gathering. Of course there were only 3 other rigs there. And everyone had BIG dogs. We watched as they walked off leash and played with each other. And we even watched to pick up any droppings that they might leave and simply picked up ANY that we saw whether it was from our little guys or was one of the BIGGER guys.

If anyone came to visit we generally put the guys inside or on leash. I have to admit it was fun watching the guys (all of them) be a true pack!

Dennis
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote