Thread: Wiring Issues
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 04:07 PM   #12
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
Revisiting here. I haven't been out camping again since getting home the first of July. I posted the question here and acted on the responses that I got. I have not pulled the wires out of the axles because I couldn't get the fault no matter how much I pushed and pulled and shook the wiring, and I haven't pulled the tires to look at individual brakes. We are going out this coming weekend for a week in NH. At the moment, the fault is not present. It cleared just before I got home at the first of the month and I haven't been able to re-create it. By no means do I think it fixed itself, and I am expecting to see it again. Maybe it had something to do with the rainy weather we were getting on the drive home that day. Anyway, I am intending to trouble-shoot further on the road when it happens again. I haven't posted because I really don't have anything to add at this point. I appreciate all the suggestions and will investigate each one until I find it. When I do, I will post the solution and hopefully it will help others, as well.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote