View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 11:07 AM   #7
BrianVer2
Established Member

M.O.C. #31132
Quote:
Originally Posted by rames14 View Post
First, sorry for the loss of your home. We survived the High Park fire in 2012, unlike the other 4 homes on our road. It can be devastating.

Brian, the hydraulic level up system is pretty robust. Not sure what year your RV is, but it’s been awhile since they made the 3402. Lippert is the company that makes that system. They are very helpful. The first place I would start is calling them and getting the manual for that year. As Brad and Jeff mentioned, the slides and leveling system take a lot of juice. And 110v doesn’t help, it is 12v only that operates that system. Also, there is a 50 amp breaker that may be getting weak. Lippert advises an 80 amp breaker. At the top of the page is a search box that you can use to find specific items. All of Keystone’s manuals are on the Keystone app. That is a handy spot for getting documentation. I download most of my manuals into Apple’s Books, so I have access when I need it. You should also add your model and year to your signature. There are at least several iterations of hydraulic leveling, convenience center/no convenience center, etc. It will help people to give you the right info. We have had a 2004, 2010, 2015 and 2021 Montana. So we have seen almost every iteration except the electrical leveling system. Best of luck.

I'll set up my signature now with the pertinent information It's a 2012 with a salvage title. Looks like it was in a flood from the rust on the frames. I bet the issues are related to corrosion. I can see that someone pulled the protective bottom panel down to look inside under the office slide out. there must be more circuit breakers or switches underneath. Thanks for the info on Lippert, I'll head over there and see what I can download. I had looked there earlier, but didn't know where to go or what to search for on their website.

BrianVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote