View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #10
DebNJim B
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21158
Hey Dave,
If you run out of things to keep you busy, maybe you could go over to our place and do a spring clean up of the yard. We're still stuck in GA.

Bingeing on Netflix and eating out often, that is order online and drive thru pick up. This week is birthday week. Different food each night. Most places have online apps. Last night was Grand daughters, tonight Grand son, tomorrow is mine, Thurs is daughter and SIL, and grand finale on Fri is DW.

Order groceries once a week online from Kroger's and pick up in parking lot. Occasionally fill a propane tank at the feed store. But the vehicles mostly sit. Too bad as the fuel is so cheap now.

Daughter drags us out for a walk each day so we get some exercise, but I have still packed on some lbs. S'pose it could be all that fast food, but I need to get all that Chick-fil-a since there won't be any when we get home. Gotta get more of them in NY.

Good news is in the wind though. I see they're opening up golf courses in NY. so we're starting to shape up some plans to head north soon.

Just heard GA is opening up the barber shops. That makes me smile.

DebNJim B is offline   Reply With Quote