View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:26 PM   #60
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
I am not expert on any of this. Shutting down the country may have been the right thing to do considering the unknows about this virus but it has become a disaster. We were still in Central Florida when this started. The two major attractions WDW and Universal closed on the same day putting over 100K people out of work other attractions also closed.The ripple down effect in the service industry restaurants, shops, hotel and hotel workers caused thousands of others to lose their jobs. We did not want to be there when people ran out of Money and we left 3 weeks early.

I do not know the answers but people need to go back to work so they can support their families. Many may die and that is the way it is..
WoW! A bit of sanity there! Much more refreshing than those in fear mode! It would be a real ball buster if the VC and NVA had 2 years to do me in and missed to have a tiny bug get me.... such is life and we are all going to die one day. It is not in our hands, or hands of the Chinese but in the hands of a higher being.