View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 08:22 PM   #3
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
When that happens, simply click on the log-in and go ahead and log in again. NOW .... use the BACK arrow button on your BROWSER, click it 3 times and you'll go back to your post, it won't be lost. Now click "post". You are actually logged in now, your original script is still there, and you can post now.

Just use your browser back arrow, not the BACK key on your keyboard. You'll go back to your comment you attempted to post.

I do this ALL the time, because my page will time-out before I actually get to post and force a new log in. I'm just too long winded and take too much time typing things out.

This works, I know, I've done it more times than I can count. It also works like this on the other RV Life forum sites too.

Note: The "Remember me" works only if you have cookies enabled. If they are disabled, you'll be forced to a new log in, the page will time out. I use the Brave Browser and Duck Duck Go as my search engine. Cookies are accepted but deleted when I close the browser. But sites still act funky when you have your cookies set up this way. This site is one of them.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote