View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:04 PM   #20
bcrvman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26399
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshgto View Post
I bought mine 3 years ago . There was an option on there WEB site that you could by just the control board for you to add an enclosed box of some kind and the wiring to the A/C wiring. Came with instructions and was very simple to put the control board in one of my wife`s Tupperware containers and add the wiring for 150.00 less each so I bought 2 and added them to the camper. Maybe they don`t have that option anymore. I did buy their remote controlled thermostats to. They are very salty but work as described. This is a bonus if you have pets and need to monitor the camper temps while you are away for a day trip. At the time I had 2 2000 wat gens and I could start both A/C`s ( but run nothing else ) got tired of that and went to 2 4500 watt gens paralleled in the back of the truck so I really don`t need them anymore. I`d buy them any way remember if you change campers you a can take them off and put them on the new unit. And when your done you could sell them in a heart beat on the forum board and get at least 1/2 your money back.
As for $50.00 soft starts..... not happening he is talking about your garden variety hard start capacitors form an A/C supply store That aren`t going to work for this application.
I also have the Micro-Air soft start on both AC's and the EasyTouch thermostat. Trivial install for both.
3,000 watt hybrid inverter with 120A charger
bcrvman is offline   Reply With Quote