Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27204
Amish Dinner Sign zip

Kindly please add us to the attendees for the Amish dinner

Richard and Sheri Kroske

Thanking you in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkelpe View Post
We will be having an Amish Dinner again this year, Monday, Sept. 13 at 5 PM and it will be at The Carriage House, 5280 S 500 W. Topeka, IN.
This dinner is homemade Amish food prepared by Mrs. Jones and her son and is served in a building on their farm. Here is the description of her dinner: A staple, the popular, belt-loosening Thresher’s Meal includes 2 meats (ham and roast beef), mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, noodles, buttered vegetables, Amish salad, and various homemade pies and ice cream. This meal is served family style and after the food is passed the first time it will be passed a second time, There is always lots of food. The cost will be $20.00/person, cash

Please sign up on this thread only, NO pm's. Because of the large number of people involved, please give me your First and Last names when you sign up. I will not put you on the list without this information.

You will be paying with cash for the meal at the same time you check in or pick up your packets at the Rally on Wednesday or Thursday, the 8th or 9th of September." The last day to sign up is August 28 so that I can give numbers to the "cook". No cancellations can be taken after that date, unless there are people on the waiting list who will take your place. We are able to take 200 and after that we will have a waiting list.

We also need helpers for parking, taking tickets and help with seating. This is a great time for couples to sign up as the guy helps with the parking and the gal helps with taking tickets and the seating. When you sign up to attend you can also tell us if you would like to be a helper.

We will be giving you further instructions later.

List of attendees:

1. Paul and Jan Kelpe
2. Marilyn and Richard Dube
3. Gary and Teri Henningsen
4. Kim and Robert Hill