View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 04:23 PM   #21
drjjj
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5757
I bought the upper end Viair several years ago after getting tired of wrestling with the pancakes. Viair works awesome, but you have to get it out, assemble it, hook it up to a strong 12 volt battery, then put it away. We use Southwest Wheel here in San Antonio for all things trailer related to the axles, suspension, etc., etc. Have gotten to know the owner, David Elam, over the years and consider him a friend now. His shops do everything from basic maintenance on up to building custom trailers for ranchers, motorhome owners, etc., etc. He is fan of Milwaukee products. Milwaukee recently came out with a battery operated compressor that is lightweight and will go to 150 psi quickly. Has memory settings for your TV, trailer, other car, etc. It's not cheap but it is so easy to use I am going to sell my Viair. Milwaukee makes a lower end compressor but it will either not go to 110+ psi or takes forever. You can set it for your desired pressure and will cut off automatically. It takes the newer 18v batteries. I bought it and two batteries and charger. With my bad back it is worth the purchase price just in convenience. Have used it on my Monty, TV, and other vehicles and I love it. I don't think it is on the Milwaukee website yet because it is so new. Just my $.02.
drjjj is offline   Reply With Quote