View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 01:08 PM   #28
Sdexte
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24981
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_TX View Post
Life has a way of getting in the way of plans. Sad day, but new beginning. We have decided to sell our Montana. Have had it out one night this year just to make sure everything worked. None last year. And only 3 nights the year before. Paying about $175/month for storage and not using it is too much to keep it.

Maybe get something smaller some day. But probably just hotel stays when we get to travel at all. Still got 500,000 airline miles to use up from my working days.

For anyone planning to sell, I listed it on Facebook marketplace. Got 5 people within 3 days wanting to see it. Showed it to the first today and looks like they will buy without questioning the price. Probably should have listed it as “highest bidder”.

Now to sell the truck. Unfortunately, while this is a great time to sell it as demand and prices are up, it is a terrible time to try to buy a smaller truck.

Anyway, been a great ride. Didn’t get a chance to meet many of you in person, but I sure learned a lot from you. A newbie to a somewhat seasoned veteran in 14 yrs. Here’s wishing nothing but the best to everyone in all your future travels. I will encourage the new owner to join up with MOC.
We are in the waning days of our full timing RV travels and will be settling back into a actual house and just doing road trips in the future. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you ask for your unit and how much did you get? What year make model was it? We have a 2019 373RD and plan on using FB marketplace. Just trying to figure out a good price point to be at. Thanks
Sdexte is offline   Reply With Quote