View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 09:31 AM   #312
EllsworthToohey
Established Member

M.O.C. #29777
I am a few months into full time living in my 2006 370RL in the Ocala Forest area of Florida. Sold my doublewide in a rental park in November2021 (get this, for double what I paid for it! Who says you can't build equity with mobile homes?!?!)

Between YouTube and MOC I have been able to understand these 5th wheels pretty well, but there are still some mysteries to solve in other forums. My Montana rests in the front yard of my GF's recently bought property with an old 1976 12x62 mobile home that needs much restoration work. She actually got an offer on her double wide last night and will be closing in March, and then she will occupy my Montana while we fix up her singlewide here.

This is an experiment / adventure in tiny home living. Will I be living like this 5 years from now? Who knows? Who cares? The earth could be hit by a comet before then. For now I am starting to feel this becoming normal, which is great. Aside from dealing with RV issues, I find the most problematic quality of this life is what to do with all the STUFF we tend to accumulate, that I now pay $100/month to store a couple miles down the road. Can anyone tell me what I did with my ROKU?? I cannot find my ROKU!!! (1st world problems)
EllsworthToohey is offline   Reply With Quote