View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Tampa Show Jan 17th Dinner Plans, Last Update

Taking the bull, err, dinner by the horns. Even tho Al and I are total newbies to the area, I just happen to have a genealogy blogging friend who is VERY familiar with the area. I posed the question to her. She gave me one idea, I did some follow up with it, and here is the deal.

WingHouse of Tampa.

Now, fellas, I have been reassured that the wait staff does NOT look like this pretty young thing, nor has my friend ever seen them dressed like this, but, I guess you are just gonna have to come on out and find out if my friend is right or not.

Here is a map showing that the restaurant is VERY close to the State Fair Grounds where the show is held:

I have a separate room reserved, currently [s]I told them there may be up to 30 of us. [/s]

I will be calling and telling them there will be less than 15 of us for dinner. Current count as of 9:45 EST am Jan 14 2014 is 13.

TIME and DATE: 5:00 PM Friday January 17th, 2014.

This gives us time to have the traditional photo op meet up at 2 PM and still gives you a few more hours to shop and haggle yourself a new unit.

I need to know by Wednesday at 5 PM if you want to eat at this time and place. I do not need to know if you have no interest. Only indicate your attendance.

Lets make this as simple as I can,

If there is no interest, I will cancel. If there is reduced interest, I will change the numbers sometime Thursday.

Hope to see ya all at the show.

PHOTO OP: Friday, 17th of January, 2 PM at the Montanas (Someone will have to fill us in on that, I think it is at Lazy Days BOOTH area????)

DINNER OP: Friday 17th of January, WingHouse of Tampa, 5 PM.

Bump. Bump, yep, bump.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote