View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 01:34 PM   #7
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
What solar system did you get? 200, 400, 600 or 1200? My 400 has two 200 watt panels.
https://www.keystonerv.com/solarflex-400i-overview
In 2021, they did not have the above designations; your choices were "Solar Flex" or "Super Solar Flex". The solar flex option included 1 solar panel and a small inverter with 5 outlets inverted. The super solar flex option included 4 solar panels, much larger inverter and all outlets and both AC units were inverted.
Just to confuse things, though, early in the 2021 model year, the units were shipped with Jaboni 265 watt panels, but by the time we received our unit in November 2020, the model year 2021 units had been upgraded to Jaboni 300 watt panels. We have a 2021 3791RD also, and chose the Super Solar package and as noted, we have 4 of the Jaboni 300 watt panels.

So, it would seem you have the regular "Solar Flex" package and that your single panel will be a Jaboni. What I cannot tell you is whether that single panel is a 265 watt or a 300 watt. That can be determined by the serial number of your unit.
You could try Keystone support directly, but we were told to directly contact the solar company that provides the gear to Keystone. The main guru there is Matt Wolkins, and his email is mattw@futuresalesrv.com . I have found Matt to be very knowledgeable and very responsive.

BTW, why are you asking? Are you having issues? (Matt can help diagnose). Or, are you looking to add more panels? If so, then you could add other brands but they would have to match closely; or Future Sales can sell additional Jaboni (or Victron) products, and even offer installation services at their facility. Matt is the place to start.

All the best with sorting this out!

Brad