View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 05:35 PM   #27
Robokatz
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28338
Smile

I want to thank EVERYONE that has chipped in with advice on my question, really makes me feel at home in the Montana community and I am still months away from even taking delivery! Several of you raised some points I had not thought about (like tailgate clearance), and it's clear that most of you have different solutions that work for YOUR TRUCK/YOUR RV, which makes sense. For now I have mounted mid-height/forward position (just for rental use over the next few months) and I will make all the final adjustments when I pick up my actual RV.

I did speak with the dealer this week who so far, during the purchase/ordering phase, has been fantastic, and I have high hopes that the great service will continue long after the RV leaves their lot (Sky River RV in Pismo Beach CA). The dealer told me they will take care of doing all the hitch adjustments and fully setting up the RV when I pick up, and I will update you down the road.

Anyway, again just want to thank all of you for your assistance and support, very scary buying our first Truck and RV (which cost more than our 1st house), and I look forward to meeting as many of you as we can.
Robokatz is offline   Reply With Quote