View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 12:38 PM   #4
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Some how I posted this on the wrong thread... Probably because I was still laughing so hard...

Hilarious Foldbak!

I'm very thankful my DW drove semi's for a short while back in her youth. I wouldn't mind side view cameras on the fiver, but as long as Ms Edith is watching and guiding me in, I'm 100% comfortable taking directions from her while backing in. The COE we just visited, the park host wanted nine ways to Sunday to find us a different spot to back into. We looked at his other suggestions, then went and backed into our site in two shots - the second one was only to move the fiver further to one side to make it easier for our egress when time to depart. Went back to the gate house to let the host know we were in our chosen spot. The bewildered expression on his face was priceless.
Both DW and I have seen a LOT of folks that need to attend some sort of "directional / spotter" classes. Once of our favorite pastimes is sitting out in our lawn chairs in the shade watching others in much shorter rigs attempting to get into their campsites.
Happy camping one and all
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote