View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 07:56 PM   #8
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
No problem Tony! There have been many a comment on this exact class or session by Jim and Vickie over the years but they are both great people and know how to put their points across to the attendees of the class. I know Jim is an RV pro inspector also and Vickie may have her certificate also. They both make the class fun and informative.

Lee- You are one lucky person to have an ex-CDL driver riding along with you. One learns from mistakes and there are always ways to improve ones driving skills no matter when and where you might be. Your comment on one of your favorite pastimes is sitting watching folks back into their sites. This reminds me of a few years back at several of the past Fall National Rallies held in Goshen. We had a group that would come in a little earlier than the rest of the attendees and set up for the Rally. When our friends would roll in we would set up our lawn chairs in a row and watch as they would maneuver into their sites. Once they got back in and stopped, we would hold up cardboard sheets with numbers on them from 1-10 and give them their score for backing into the site. It was all in fun but a great way to welcome our friends to the Rally and get the Rally started.
Oh good Lord that is hilarious! I'm still laughing just picturing you guys sitting in your lawn chairs holding up scoring cards! Life is GOOD brother - stay young!
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote