View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
Hondo65

M.O.C. #20694
New guy here...want to use 2007 342PHT for hunting season

Hello all, I am not new to rv's though it has been awhile. However I am new to trying to use one later into the year. We have not even taken delivery yet but hope to buy November 4th.
Here is our situation,
Our site has 30 amp electric. Water is still on, but will probably be turned off by then. (Extremely warm fall so far here in Western NY. No sewer, weekly pump out but not anymore this year. We would like to get through as much of hunting season as possible though we will only be a few days at a time or weekends. Still have to work ugh. So, if I fill up the fresh water tank part way The owner said I could use a sewer tote to dump at the dump station. If I leave the heat on say 45 or 50 when we are not there would the water lines be ok if it stays mild?My other idea is to fill about how much water we would need for our stay and empty the tank and blow out the water lines after each stay. Not really looking forward to toting sewage to the dump station but with gloves and boots and care I can handle it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
The campground has porti potties but it would be about 100 yds in the night each way
Anyway just thought I'd say hi and seee if there is any ideas out there or advice that I am all wet.
Hondo65 is offline   Reply With Quote