View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 04:15 PM   #2
firestation12
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay & Bobbie View Post
I tried pouring a bleach mixture into the overflow port and it would not flow in as described in the owners manual. I am new at all this, so I apologize. What am I doing wrong or not doing at all.
2018 345rl
Inserting Bleach into the fresh water tank via the overflow discharge point, would be difficult at best. One easy way would be to pour bleach into an empty garden hose, then attach to a water supply and then to your camper. You need to make sure the fresh water tank is not entirely full so that there would be room to receive the bleach into the tank. Turn on the water supply faucet and the bleach will be forced into the fresh water tank. Easy Peasey. Another way (if you have the ability to siphon water into your camper using the pressure pump) is to use a short garden hose (5' available at Home Depot) attached to the fill port of your camper (located where you normally attach the water supply to the camper). Perhaps someone with your model camper could provide you a pic of the convenience center where the valves are located.
firestation12 is offline   Reply With Quote