View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 06:17 AM   #44
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
I know 2 people who have had it. Both have recovered. One, 68 years old said it was pretty uncomfortable. Compared it to the flu only added the dry cough and lost his sense of taste. The other 48 years old very healthy. Worse illness she had ever experienced. Besides all the known symptoms the breathing part was the worse. Never was hospitalize but on 4 different nights was awakened by her inability to breath.
I know this is real. Highly contagious. For this discussion, could care less if it's a conspiracy because the fact remains it is here and must be dealt with. People in at risk groups, and I'm one of them, need to head warnings and take precautions.
I never accepted numbers without understanding what makes up those numbers. It has been widely reported what it takes to be considered a Covid death. I have 3 close friends that are MD's. Two work in hospitals one in private practice. They all have first hand experience with the virus. They all agree that the virus is dangerous, complicated, and an evolving learning experience for their profession. While they all agree some people have died exclusively of Covid, none of them agree that number to be anywhere close to 140,000.