View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 02:21 PM   #60
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
Locally, and this week we are seeing a pretty big upswing of Covid cases. This is being attributed to the July 4th weekend and too many people congregating without a mask or social distancing. Ten to 14 days or so later, people are getting sick then deciding a test needs to be done. I'm hoping that the new reported caes goes back down in a few days

We bought takeout from a local restaurant - not a good place. Zero social distancing and zero masks and worse, I had to go inside the place to pick up the food. They were reported but only got a wrist slap since they kinda met regulations but suspect that their business method has changed (yes, I'm well aware you can't eat/drink with a mask but you can be sensible, not gather in groups)

Currently there are 39 states that NY has barred travelers from entering. According to reports, there are occasional highway stops and your 'fine' is 14 days quarantine. So, what that says, don't come to NY State unless you are coming from a non listed state. If you are arriving by way of public transportation, you need to fill out a document and also face a 14 day isolation. The fine for avoiding that is $2000 to $5000
Who goes to NY? Why?
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote