View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 03:37 PM   #6
R Bran
Established Member

M.O.C. #31461
Well, there are many issues that have to be addressed in the shop such as holes and scratches in the linoleum floor, gouges and black marks on the edge of the island counter top, strange noises in one of the air conditioners and several other things. The stuff that needs to be addressed immediately I have been fixing but they will still need to be discussed when the coach goes in. It looks like late October or possibly November before it does so I have been documenting all the issues and taking pictures.

It really disappoints me the condition this coach was in when it was allowed to leave the factory and even more disappointed that many of the problems weren’t discovered and addressed at the dealer before I picked it up. I had only one issue with my previous coach which was fixed right away and we had many years of enjoyment with it. I was so impressed with the Keystone product I owned that I decided to purchase this one. I really want to love it as much as I did the old one but it is becoming more and more difficult. I really hope all the issues will be taken care of so I can regain some trust in Keystone and the dealer!
R Bran is offline   Reply With Quote