View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 12:03 AM   #1
Bierp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21854
Splendide Washer Leak

Our Splendide Washer (ARWXF129W) has developed a leak. It appears to be during the draining phase and I suspect it's the pump, but yanking it out is going to be a major undertaking and I'd prefer to only have to do that once, so I was hoping to get some expert assistance (as I have gotten so many times on this forum!) If I can pre-order the right part and only have to disassemble things once, that would be nice.

The leak is inside the unit. It's pooling in the left side (facing the unit) sheet metal area where the shocks are mounted and it's dripping out of the holes in that sheet metal. The right side is totally dry.

I used a probe camera to take a (not pretty) video of it. I had to rotate the vid 90 degrees, so YouTube has it flagged as a 'short'. Sorry for that, but here's the link, showing how it's dripping down during the drain phase. (Shot this through one of the holes used to mount the faceplate.)

https://youtube.com/shorts/aiZXu2WRAeE?feature=share

Any insight here would be great. I'm guessing I need a new pump, but 'guess' is the key word here.

-Jeremy