View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 12:49 PM   #15
kozzy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18144
I have already contacted Keystone directly,. and I get they need a cause of the issue. CW wants to remove the slide to try and find the cause, and keystone is denying that as well. So not only is the repair getting denied, but the apparent steps to find the cause is as well, which is why im getting frustrated. I know how to make the repair. I actually had one of my kids matchbox cars get lodged under the slide, so I have to cut a piece from inside a cabinet, and make the repair, which came out great. This one, however, is something on the slide doing it. its all under warrantee, so those 2 need to work together better to figure it out. Hell, if they want to give me a piece of flooring, ill repair this one as well, but I need whatever is causing the issue fixed first, otherwise its not going to work. I am well aware of the services woes at CW, but I have to say, at least in my opinion, they are trying on this one, its Keystone making it difficult...and I know that because I have called them, and call them currently each week, trying to get everything moving forward. I shouldn't have ot do this on a brand new rig..I have been very nice to keystone, and never demand3ed anything, and they are nice back, but the bottom line is nothing is getting repaired on my unit, this has been in since October, and im loosing patience.
2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie CTD 6.7
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote