View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 02:28 AM   #1
scott-pati
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12894
SOB"S are using G114 tires H rated.

Was cruising through CW yesterday and saw that SOB's were using this tire Goodyear G114 215/75R17.5 H rated. I saw these on what I would consider to be equal or lesser type category 5th wheel than the Montana.

Here's the link to the Goodyear tire - http://www.goodyeartrucktires.com/ti...rodline=160807

Again seems like the mighty Montana is lagging behind. I don't want to hear that Keystone will be putting this tire on the Bigsky, if they do or will at all. The fact is simply that the SOB's were not putting them on their top of line.

I know that in most of the MOC's opinion that the Montana is the "Bang for the buck" and I agree too, but it just seems to rub me the wrong way after spending so much money, that WE have to spend even more for to have certain "Peace of mind" features added.

I mean, even at The Rally Keystone is showing us their new units with the same inferior tires, but blowing their own horns on "look at the new LED lighting", "Look at the new wood color", etc...

How about Keystone saying "look at the new safety features we've added and or changed. I know, I know, safety doesn't sell.

Whew........ I guess I went on a little rant, huh?

Ok, I'm done venting. "Honey is that coffee finally ready yet?????
scott-pati is offline   Reply With Quote