Thread: Brian and Anna
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 10:52 AM   #7
Bholt777

M.O.C. #30929
Retired Air Force

Wow, thanks for all the replies. Nice to know about your regional rally in June but will not be able to afford to attend. I know you will all have fun there.
2015 Montana High Country, 34 foot, 3 slides.
2015 Dodge Ram 2500 SB 6.4L Hemi. This truck has served very well, pulls the RV with no difficulty. Even pulled Wolf Creek Pass which I believe is around 11000 ft. Best gas milage while towing is around 11 mpg.

I currently have issues with my Lippert 3.0 leveling system. Last year the legs stopped functioning as designed while out on a camping trip. Talking with Pop's RV I was able to determine the controller board was not working (about $650). I managed into this year by running 12 gauge wire from the battery direct to each leg. Then this April, again while camping, the left front jack started slipping and would not adequately raise the RV. Managed to get it home and took landing jack off, and apart, and found the top portion with threads was totally stripped out. A new landing jack is around $675.00. I currently have the jack at a machine shop where they are replacing the top and threading a new hole. Should work and much cheaper.
Bholt777 is offline   Reply With Quote