Thread: RV sites????
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 04:30 PM   #22
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Okay - now I guess I'll tell off on myself.
Removing one spark plug was a great idea - much like the pitcocks on the twin cylinder John Deere tractors. You see, they were hand cranked via the flywheel. Get a good hold on the flywheel and give it your all several times until the engine spit, coughed and then halfway started. Then close both pitcocks and throttle up. Don't really miss those days since I was about 50 lbs soaking wet at the time....

Edit: Didn't meant to hijack the post. The COE campgrounds we have been frequenting have been anything but crowded. There were a couple of outings where there were only two or three other campers in the campground. With that said, we picked up our HC last December and go out for a week and a half to two weeks while we can and it was Winter at the time. We've booked our outings through August or October of this year - again primarily COE campgrounds. We've had to be selective about locations and sites that are large and level enough, but a couple days of research has us reserved into the Fall. Every since early last year in a SOB, we've enjoyed the relative quietness and lack of crowds at the COEs that we've been to. Hoping everyone has a great season ahead this year.
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote