View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 03:00 PM   #2
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussJohnson View Post
We purchased our Montana in Dec 2019, just before leaving for 3 weeks in FL. We never needed the furnace then, nor the following 2 years. Last year it snapped off cold enough that the heat pump was useless, so we turned on the furnace...at least went through the motions of turning it on. It didn't come on, no purge fan, no nothing. We are getting ready to use it again this winter, so I called the dealer I bought it from to get a warranty repair on the furnace. They informed me that they are 6 weeks out on repairs, so I did some "Googling". From what I read, there's a reset button on the furnace...why wiring wasn't run to mount it in the main fuse box, I have no idea. I crack the cover off the furnace, and there's a switch inside...off on one side, reset on the other, and I can only imagine the tripped position would be in the middle. The switch was in the off position, so whoever installed the furnace at the factory forgot to turn it on...holy jeeze. By gosh I have heat now!
Welcome to the forums! And glad you got heat!