View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 01:21 AM   #25
CalandLinda
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15948
Trenton, ME – Timberland Lakes, CG

We sold our home at Jacksonville, FL in 2002 and purchased our 38’ Keystone Everest from a large dealership at Seffner, FL. They carried a large selection of Montana & Everest brands. There wasn’t much difference between the two brands. The Everest did not have the swayback look and we liked the larger queen bedroom slide with a wardrobe in/on it. It was a very durable trailer, and it was with us for 14 years. Our unit was pre-wired for a W/D and propane generator. We had the W/D installed at the factory and they also upgraded our rooftop A/C to a 15K Carrier.

Because this thread has many hits, I decided to come back and post more about RV Parks and CGs we visited while traveling the roads of the great USA. We zigzagged a lot in the warm months and traveled chosen highway systems such as US-2 to make long summer trips.

I’m going to start this off again from my home state, Maine. At this particular stop we had guests traveling with us. Linda’s younger sister Barbara and her husband Tommy. We were traveling as tourists and would go to Bar Harbor for a whale watching tour. Visit the attractions at Arcadia, NP, eat lobsters and steamed clams.

At timberland Acers we had a very large pull-thru site on their newest addition. It was a FHU with CATV and less than a mile from a full-service Wal-Mart.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TA-1 Timberland Acres RV Park - Trenton, ME - 3.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	11149 Click image for larger version

Name:	TA-2 Timberland Acres RV Park - Trenton, ME - 2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	11150

Click image for larger version

Name:	TA-3 Acadia National Park (19).jpg
Views:	49