Thread: Sewer smell
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 03:57 PM   #1
Camper1965

M.O.C. #32555
Sewer smell

We bought our 2021 3761FL 5th wheel in April 2021. Camped in it in May for 3 days. Had all sorts of issues-leaking roof, air not cooling, refrigerator not cooling, master toilet had no flapper so open into lines, invertor hooked up backwards and couple other issues. Took to dealer and dropped off on way home. Kept mths and when picked up was told issues fixed. A/C wasn't fixed so when ask they said that it was normal for it not to cool a camper that size. Would get up to 85 with air blowing full blast. But here is my main problem at this point. The camper has been camped in on it maiden trip and stored in a warehouse since because it literally stinks so bad that you can't stay in it. Original dealer kept cancelling appts to check it so finally took to a satellite lot of theirs and they have had it since 1st of Jan. Called today and was told to come get it they have no idea of how to fix it. The sewer smell is so bad it was in my husband's hunting clothes that were in there and I had to wash them before he could even wear them. I can find no help with this issue.
Camper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote