View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 01:50 PM   #1
Andy Smith
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25951
progressive industries ems-pt50x question

Hi folks! I'm trying to chase down an issue as to why our power went out earlier, and it could definitely have just been a power outage due to weather, campground, etc, but was wondering if anyone has any better resources on the readouts on the progressive industries ems-pt50x unit. Our AC power went out today, and I flipped all the breakers inside and on pedesttal, no change. 12v system was fine, but nothing AC inside was working. I looked at the pedestal where we were plugged into the EMS/surge protector and the lights were on with no fault codes, but also indicating 0A (which I read as 0 amps), and weird voltage readings (124 and 7). Will the EMS still read and display lights if there's low/no power (I don't understand how no power would have any display), and any thoughts as to what happened? Did it just kill the power because of a low line2? Is the 0A the current amp draw of my AC appliances? It came back on after about 4 minutes on its own, and no error codes on the EMS. Some other campers definitely still had power, but no idea on how many, as it was midday and not a lot of people were home. The charge wizard kicked in to 14.6 v for a half hour or so before dropping back down to trickle charge. Any insights are welcome, thank you!