View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 04:43 PM   #5
Jerart

M.O.C. #34037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derby6 View Post
We all see folks with the Map of the US, showing the states they have visited. Often think about getting one myself but always wonder. What is the consensus.
1- Is this a Map of where YOU have been/visited, with or without RV?

2- Is this a Map of where YOU have been/visited, in any RV throughout your entire life? (Including childhood with parents/family)

3- Is this a Map of where YOU have been/visited, in any RV throughout your adult life?

4- Is this a Map of where YOU have been/visited, in the actual RV your displaying map on?

I guess for options 2, 3, and 4 states you basically just passed thru would still count.
We have had one on all our campers and get a new one when we get a new camper we keep track of all the places we have camped from when we got married than with our kids and now just us and sometimes the grand kids our rule is you must camp their at least one night to get the state except Hawaii I slept on the deck of our patio one night so we counted it. That’s just our rule whatever you come up with for you and it works for you that’s all that counts We need 7 states to have them all
Jerart is offline   Reply With Quote