View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 06:59 AM   #7
ChuckS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20949
First - the place you took your Rv to that says the hydraulic lines are corroded is trying to RIP YOU FOLKS OFF.. period..

Since this is a 2013 unit when is the last time you siphoned out the fluid from the reservoir and replaced with fresh fluid?

IN you case I would start with fresh fluid ( you can do this yourself ) and then cycle that leveling system about 5 times after putting fresh fluid..

I would then level the unit and further evaluate..

IF there are NO externa, fluid leaks and the front LG begins to slowly retract again then you could have an internal bypass on one of the two Front LG OR a Hydac valve on the front LG that is either not fully seating or the manual override screw on that Hydac valve is not fully tight/

Regardless.. I would remove my RV from that place telling you the hydraulic lines are corroded and either troubleshoot yourself or find a place that is reputable... ( That place is not.. period )

My 2014 has the six point hydraulic level up system as well as three hydraulic lines and they DO NOT CORRODE internally... The JIC37 fittings can get some corrosion on the outside and this is cosmetic .. nothing more
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote