View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 03:51 PM   #18
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaV View Post
I love quilting, but since I am still working it seems like I have trouble finding the time...and feels like a lot to try and take on trips. I am somewhat of a craft junkie! I have way more crafts going on than I can find the time to do. I do take my woodburnings with me on some of our trips, and have also carved and burned on hiking sticks & hubby has started carving, so we will sometimes sit outside under the popup tent and work on projects. I would love to really learn to knit and crochet. I can fake crocheting, lol...just straight lines back and forth, but I have issues with keeping count and always end up ripping out a line and starting over.
Linda,

Quilting pieces are so beautiful. My daughter just made me a beautiful camping themed fabric basket. It will be perfect for the Montana. I have never tried wood burning and carving. It looks interesting to me. Someday, I love learning new things. If you can crochet a line, you can learn advance stitches and knitting. I used to struggle with the count, it just took time. I still run into a pattern that messes with me and my count.
Safe travels.
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is online now   Reply With Quote