View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:10 AM   #131
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcNeal View Post
Tony, I agree. The more info the better. I just put on 5 new Vietnam Sailuns. Can you tell based on your issues what to look for? I'm being very cautious with them now. Did you ever find out exactly what the problem was? I'm about to make a 2500 mile trip in a couple of weeks and I'm not ready to replace new tires again.
There really was no rhyme or reason why they both failed, they just failed. I never got the why they failed only what did it cost to repair and replace the 2 tires. Definitely run tpms. When mine went I got an alert and pulled over right away. The first time it was just tread separation and no damage. The second time I had no where to go and it caused damage. There was an immediate low pressure warning but the tires were still holding air. Personally I would also run them at 105 and stay under 70.
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote