View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:38 PM   #137
Vet4jdc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23051
I have been a Sailun fan for a while and removed the factory OEM Rainiers on our MHC within the first few months. Once I saw and felt the weight difference between the E and F rates tires and then the G rated Sailuns I was sold. I've had the Sailuns on our rig for three years and run them at around 105-110 psi at around 65-68 mph on a regular basis. It has never bothered me that these were made in China. My future plan is to replace them after 4-5 years with the same.

Now that the failures have started and seem to be with the Vietnam made tires, I too will have to think about my future replacements. I still believe in the G rated tires but the Vietnam plant startup and then reported failures would concern any Sailun believer.

Too bad there isn't a customer service site we could go to as a Sailun fan and express our concerns directly with Sailun. Getting direct feedback from end users could prove valuable to them if they will be willing to address the separation issue and make a better tire in Vietnam.

I'm with everyone here...no one wants to drag these heavy fifth wheels down the highway at 65-70 mph and have a failure that tears up our rig.