View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:32 AM   #28
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob and Jeannette View Post
I try to keep in mind that the good folks at Montana RV don’t make most of the products that everyone complains about when they break. I chose mine based on floor plan, quality of OEM parts used, and reputation of the company in all facets of the build and support. I had the luck of touring the factory this year and was very pleased with everything that I saw. Is any RV perfect? No.
I have had zero factory support. We have had several sob 5th wheels and non gave us the pain as this one. We have had factory support on a magna tek converter from
skyline. Keystone when I asked who made the rope lights REFUSED to tell us and only said, " take it to your dealer" .After a night's rain, our norcold said liop... meaning limit switch open. KEYSTONE would not tell me how to reset the fridge, only to drive 300 miles for repair. Come to find out a magnet reset the fridge.. we have had nothing but bad luck with this unit. The black molding covering the screws near the roofline disintegrated in 6 months..
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote