View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 08:02 PM   #56
Butchie

M.O.C. #21457
Question

I think everyone on this thread has a rear living room - correct? We have a 3750 Front living room. This is an issue because the 2 slides in front are raised higher than the floor of the living room floor -- about 4 inches. I don't know why the front is raised because the other 3 slides are "normal" - it must be related to the slide operation in the front. Anyway, we have 2 full size couches - 1 on each side. They are not only uncomfortable (the seated distance is too far for even someone who is tall (I need a bolster behind my back), but we have no real recliner and would like at least 1. We don't really care about the blow up bed inside the couches.

Any suggestions? If we take out a couch and add a small/slim recliner, it would be placed on top of the slide, which is 4 inches higher than the floor. So I might need a booster to get in and out of the chair. And the actual distance between the front edge of the slide to the back is quite short -- the chair end would need to be over the edge. Thanks.
Butchie is offline   Reply With Quote