View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 06:57 PM   #40
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
The death or two is now over 140K.

Remember this virus came out of nowhere it did not exist last year and there is no historical data on what medication controls it and there is no vaccine. We took worst case scenario which IMO was the right thing to do.
While 140K is a large number. Have you looked at how many deaths occur every year in this country. And how many are attributed to other viruses?

And then there is all sorts of arguments about if they are accurately accounting all the deaths to the proper reason or just labeling everything covid.

But most of all I haven't heard of a single person that works in my industry or even lives in the area that actually has passed away or even tested positive. I keep hearing big numbers in the MEDIA but I haven't actually seen ANY evidence.

Don't misunderstand, I am sympathetic to those who have passed away and their families. I'm just saying something doesn't exactly add up about what is going on. I AM KEEPING AN OPEN MIND. But there is decidedly some politics playing out beyond a terrible virus.
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote