View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 06:52 AM   #1
Truckingx2

M.O.C. #29799
281CK High Country Slide issues

Hi I'm at a lose as what to do! We bought a 2022 281CK High Country back in Nov 2021 it had some issues that the dealer supposedly fixed before we purchased the main slide was ripping the flooring. We brought it home in Nov 2021 and opened the main slide and it ripped the flooring as soon as we got it home. I emailed Keystone that the dealer was 3 hours from home in WI if I could take it to another dealer closer to home. Gabriella Mahoney emailed me back and said sure that I should get a second opinion and contact our Service team to advise on repairs. So in April we took it to the closest dealer thinking the repairs would be completed before the camping season. They gave us a quote to repair the slide and floor. Keystone denied our claim. Keystone stated the work was preformed by the original dealer. We have called and called and called they keep telling us they are working on getting this resolved. I think they keep putting us off so our warranty will run out and we will have to pay for the repairs. Please can someone help us.
Thanks Alicia
Truckingx2 is offline   Reply With Quote