View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 09:05 PM   #1
Cynstress

M.O.C. #28155
Unhappy Do I have a lemon?

I'm hoping for suggestions. I've owned this brand new 2021 3120RL Legacy with Super Solar Package since June 4 and it's been in the shop for 5 weeks on three different appointments. Two of these issues were never resolved the first two times. Now, my travel plans have been completely foiled by shotty craftsmanship 😩 It looks like the the best case scenario is that my Molly will be going back to Indiana to have the floor replaced due to a leaking hot water tank, that apparently had been leaking since the first time I put water in it. After three weeks of running a fan on the vinyl floor, Tacoma RV can't get the plywood dry. I still don't know how that's gonna work anyway. I am so sad and very very angry. I really have had very little fun time in this $118K fifth wheel in my first three months. I could really rant, but no one wants to read that crap, so I'll cut it off here. The other problems have been with the solar system and the black tank flush. I've moved out of it each time and now I'll be homeless for months. I'll be 58 years old in November and I'm living with my mother since I sold my home to live in my brand new RV. Oh My FREAKIN God!!! 😫 Keystone customer service has told me that they only speak to dealers and they're not returning my call concerning this issue. Again, any suggestions would help as I've never been in this kind is predicament before.
Cynstress is offline   Reply With Quote