View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 01:57 PM   #17
Lcwl
Established Member

M.O.C. #22128
Sorry to here of your problem. I know how you feel mine was in the shop off and on for the first six months. I finally got a service rep to meet me at the dealer where I purchase it to go over all that I had wrong. After making the list(which a lot was caused by the dealer) we both agreed to give dealer one more chance. He said if that don’t get things fixed that if I would bring it to Goshen they would take care of it at their service center. As you can expect, it didn’t get fixed.
I timed it with the fall rally and got there two weeks before the rally. The service rep and two tech that did the work got a lot done but wasn’t finished by the rally so they let me take it and bring it back after the rally was over. It took them another week to finish it. During this time they took good care of me and my wife.

When I left there they told me if I had any issue to bring it back and they would take care of it. Long story short I had one or two issue that came back during the year and when I came back to the fall rally they fixed them and a few touch up that needed to be done.

I would like to thank Steve Holmes, Michelle Diaz, Darrel Turner , Brent Giggy, and the two service technicians that made a dissatisfied customer into a proud Montana owner.

Can’t say so much about the dealer!

Keep calling the customer service center they will help you if you can’t get it fixed in a timely manner at the dealer.
Lcwl is offline   Reply With Quote