View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 05:29 PM   #33
RacerX
Established Member

M.O.C. #33101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaiava View Post
That was my issue, getting the actual inverter to reset. The GFCI in the bathroom is the only one that has a reset but there’s no power going to that either. Unfortunately It still doesn’t work. I just keep my fridge plugged into shore power.
That is interesting. I wonder if the problem is outside of the areas you are investigating. In my Keystone Cougar the circuit that was hand labeled “Solar” is the circuit that provides AC power to the inverter / switch and respectively the yellow stickered inverted outlets. (TV, bedroom etc). The GFI labeled circuit supplies power to the gfi protected AC circuit starting with the outlet in the bathroom. But, that outlet and its downstream protected outlets are not routed thru the inverted loop at all. So if off shore power with the inverter running, that bathroom outlet and many others are not powered …as designed.

So if on shore power and you can’t reset the gfi circuit breaker and the gfci outlet I would suspect a problem in your AC distribution panel. If you can use them on shore power but not off grid, that would be normal unless your inverter is set up to power the entire rig.