View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
2019 wood color

I have not been inside a 2019 model yet so I have not seen the wood color in person. I believe the 2018s only had one wood color, but they offered two leather colors (dark brown and tan) and there were two options for the tile back splashes (light tan with gray tiles and one with some dark tile accents).

I don't think the sales brochures or the website can be considered as "iron-clad" presentations of what is in the sales lots currently (things seems to change during any production year) - but I did look at the wood represented on the Keystone website pics and it looks similar to the light gray/brown that I have in my 2018. I was unable to find a "name" for the wood color anywhere - even though they provide information on the two interior color combinations on the website (coffee bean and sand dollar). I also found a video tour of a 2019 from Haylett RV posted June 25 and the wood color looks like the gray/brown in my 2018. If you are seeing wood colors in the red/orange tone range - then it must be a production change from what is represented on the website...see my attached collage below...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf interior colors.pdf (2.71 MB, 105 views)
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote