Thread: Ark Encounter
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:41 PM   #11
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Never been to the Ark, but driven by it several times. Someday we'll go there. Every time we drive by, we make the comment to each other we need to come back and visit it.

The Ark Encounter comes up on several forum websites, and I have found far more positive responsive than negative. I think it all depends upon how literal each individual takes the Bible to appreciate HOW one experiences it.

Apart from the overall "theme" of the "Encounter", I understand the building, which is built after the Biblical description in Genesis, is an amazing work of architecture itself, built exclusively by Amish builders. That in itself would make it worth while to see.

Now, talking about "creation" and Genesis, and all that, here a good question for everyone. As Ken Ham (Creation Ministries) founder would say .... "Now you've got to think Biblically."... so....

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? yea, a really age old question. If you "think Biblically", the question will never, ever be a question of debate again..

Answer: The chicken came first.

Why? Because God created all the animals first, THEN said to each one ... "Be fruitful and multiply."

The egg is a product of "reproduction". The chicken had to come first, reproduction (be fruitful and multiply - the egg) came second.

If you truly believe the Bible and "think Biblically", this question will never be a mystery again.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote