View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 01:49 PM   #4
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
We do a fare amount of state park camping also. Like you said most do not have water at the site. Almost none have sewer. I always bring our 42 gallon blue tank if staying over 5 days or so.

With that being said, we just returned from a 15 day (all no hook ups) state park trip. At day 7 is was time to dump and refill water. Using the blue tank is not a big deal, but refilling water is. Used to do it 10 gallons at a time.

This trip I said f-that. Pulled the slides in, hooked up, raised the level up. Went to the dump station and filled fresh water and dumped tanks. From the time I left the site I was back at site and set back up in less then 20 min.

Moral of the story is, if I know we are going to be in an easy in out site, I will leave the blue tank and fresh water containers at home and just hook up and go dump and refill at the dump station. Its just too easy.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote