Thread: Tires
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 06:07 AM   #13
RMcNeal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25165
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalandLinda View Post
The major difference between 16" LRF ST tires and LRG ST tires is construction. The majority of the LRF tires are polyester and the LRG are all steel. The next obstical is tire pressure. You'll find that most manufactrers of the all steel tires will have a caviet in their asdvertisement warning that high load capacity wheels are required.

LRF MAX PSI = 95
LRG MAX PSI = 110
When I replaced my Sailuns last month, I ended up with an extra tire since FedEx lost one, then found it later (long story). I plan to replace my spare even though it has never been used and is only 2 years old. The spare that shipped with mine is an LRF tire I just noticed, but the rig states 110 PSI on the sticker even for the spare. Is that LRF only supposed to be 95 PSI? When I pull it to get replaced, I plan to check the rim for a stamp of max psi rating. I guess Keystone saves a buck or two by putting cheap spares on.
If it's not a 110 PSI rim, does anyone know where I can get a matching wheel for the 2019 3791RD? I've looked on Treddit, but I don't see an exact match.
RMcNeal is offline   Reply With Quote