View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 06:54 AM   #20
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFORD99 View Post
I know all about the quality of China made RV tires ,well documented . It's also well documented with Sailun S637's made in China ,having gained a reputation second to none . Goodyear is far from that ,and that is well documented . You had no issues with Goodyear ,many did , do the research ,the reading is endless on blowouts on the G614 Goodyears . Now do a research on the Sailun S637's made in China ,and see what you come up with .

Granted these Vietnam made Sailuns have got some problems . It's unfortunate for whatever reasons these Vietnam made have tarnished the stellar reputation Sailun has gained over the years , plus a reasonable price . I will never let Goodyear rob me again without a gun for the outrageous price they want for a G614.

All I can say , someone is going to get as good or better tire that you are selling ,then what you are promoting, and at a great price . FYI ,I am on my second set of Sailuns, and will buy again ,as long as they are coming out of the China plant . As said Goodyear only got to rob me once .
Thanks for your opinion. The Goodyear issue tires were made in China, yet that was well documented. If you prefer Sailuns, buy the Sailuns I try very hard not to buy China made products. Thats my choice!

After full timing and RVing since 2005, owning many different brand of RV's, owned many GM Trucks. I have been there and done that.

Happy trails.