View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #19
onekla
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12436
I agree with Pineranch. We were at the east side KOA 5 years ago for about 3 nights and would stay there again. There was another RV Park on the hill across the main highway but cannot make any recommendations for it. We liked the fact that there wasn't a lot of activity on the east side. We drove around to the west side to San-Suz-Ed RV Park and spent about 3 nights there. It was smaller, very quiet, lots of shade, had everything we needed including a laundry facility. I would definitely stay there again. The price was much less than KOA. The owner lady at San-Suz-Ed made home-made pies and they were very good! She gave us each a piece of pie-NO CHARGE. I offered my credit card when we checked in but she said she didn't need that until we checked out. I asked her if she was serious and if she had people that took advantage of that and drove off without paying and she said that wasn't a problem and if it did happen, she'd put their name on a board over the door so that everyone would know what they had done. We highly recommend them from our experience. These were just "good people". Kalispel, which has just about anything you need, is just up the road on the west side. Both sides have a lot to offer depending on what you like. Enjoy!
onekla is offline   Reply With Quote