View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:37 PM   #23
Popnascar
Established Member

M.O.C. #22722
Gone ghost

So i understand everyone is wondering why i've gone ghost. Well here i am and am awful busy with work this fall. Yes , the water tank fell out of our new 3120 montana. Yes , a guy from keystone messaged me and i talked with him on the phone. He said he would pass it up to keystone. I made an appointment at the dealer, and pulled it down there. Made a list of items, they looked in amazement at the hole where that water tank had been, and assured me they would take care of it according to warranty. In the list of items i included that it would be reinstalled with proper support and that they and keystone would guarantee and take liablility for it. That's the last time i've heard from the dealer or keystone. Used the unit 8 days and it's been in the shop over 25 to date. I did talk to a tech at the shop via phone a week after the appointment date and he said it was still sitting outside and nothing had been done. This is the 11th rv we've owned. All have minor troubles - what doesn't?. The comments that we should all pull our rv's with the water tanks empty is ridiculous, and if you get to looking around the posts and threads, you'll find grey tanks and black tanks coming loose. The "ghost" signing off.
Popnascar is offline   Reply With Quote