View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
Jolu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7919
Dave,
I have been reading your postings with interest and can certainly feel your frustration. Knowing how busy it gets in the sunbelts during Jan, Feb, and March I think this is part of the problem getting you in the shop. I think most dealers try to get their customers they sold units to in as soon as they can as a good will toward their customer. Then all the other warranty work is scheduled in as permitted.

I think if I were in your situation I would make some calls and check out dealers further removed from your area and see if they could work me in. Since you are living in your rig for an extended time they may be willing to help right away. Apparently in your area and the FL area dealers just have to much work. It may be worth driving someplace else for the repair.

All of us wish for you some help with your Monty warranty work as soon as possible. All of us would probably be as frustrated as you are if we had the black tank problem. None of us needs the elevated stress levels. I am sure in the end all your warranty issues will be taken care of by Keystone.

JB Former USN Airdale
Jolu is offline   Reply With Quote